Java/Scala Developer - Equity Derivatives Trading - GreenfieldDevelopment
Java Developer (Scala/Big Data) - Equity Derivatives Trading - Greenfield
Experienced Java Developers with an interest or experience of working with Scala/Big Data systems are required to aid the expansion of a front office Equity Derivatives Trading Desk at a leading Tier One Investment Bank in London. There will be a mixture of Greenfield development and enhancment of existing systems, using some of the latest technologies in the java stack, Scala, Big Data and more...
The team work with busines users such as Traders and Quants on a daily basis to develop and enhance tools for pricing, risk and other functions. The core java developer will work on a variety of areas of this large scale system, from the database through to the low latency data processing tools, gaining exposure to new technology in the process (Scala/Big Data).
The succesful core java developer can look to recieve between £70,000 and £120,000 dependant on experience, plus package and bonus.
- Experienced Core Java Developer
- Interest in working with latest technological developments, Scala, Big Data etc...
- Experience of working in a front office environment desirable, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong academic credentials (Computing or Mathematics preffered)
Full Job description can be provided upon application/contact
Java, Scala/Big Data, Developer