My Investment Banking client is looking for 2 passionate UI developers to join a team of experts. The role is to develop an internally and externally facing application for pricing and trading equity derivatives product.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience developing large real-time financial trading applications.
- Typescript , CSS.
- Angular js libraries and other web technologies
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- Strong understanding of TDD and continuous integration practices
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Desire to learn quickly and ability to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers.
- Front office development experience in any of : Equity derivatives, Credit or Rates products
- Experience with real time messaging protocols.
- Experience with event driven architectures
Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.