Low Latency C++ Developer - ContractDevelopment
Low Latency C++ Developer - Contract
C++ / Low Latency / High Performance / Linux
A global investment bank is looking for someone to join their trading risk team. The role is focused on the development, coding, testing and deployment of critical, extremely low-latency trading risk software in C++. The software is embedded in the firms trading engines to implement real-time error detection, trading risk management and regulatory logic.
Experience in low-latency server side process development and optimization techniques is required.
- Expert C++ programming knowledge (templates, multi-threading, etc.)
- Understanding of code structure on the CPU pipeline
- Optimizing code for a NUMA friendly architecture
- Understanding of CPU cache line and organization of caches
- UNIX / Linux skills, the majority of the system runs on Linux
- Scripting (Perl, Shell, etc.)
- Q code knowledge on KDB
- Database (SQL, DB design, etc.)
- Equity trading application experience (especially the FIX protocol)
- Basic understanding of financial markets and derivatives