RAD Developer - Investment BankingDevelopment
RAD Developer - URGENT
Duration: 6 Months
McGregor-Boyall are currenlty working with a Global Financial Organisation to secure a RAD Developer.
* Work as a business-aligned RAD developer in our Front-office Technology teams
* Work on the enhancement and maintenance of Fixed Income Exotic & Flow Derivatives risk
management systems for Trading.
* Act as the front-line technology contact for Fixed Income trading desks.
* Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects.
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience of front-office risk support and development
* Excellent understanding of Fixed Income products.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel / VBA, Python and SQL (Oracle, MS-SQL)
* Candidates with proven experience should also have had good exposure to Derivatives,
ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business.
* Knowledge of C# and C++ would be advantageous.
* Excellent time management,
* Communication - able to work with trading desks and IT teams
* Analytical minded - the mathematical ability to learn complex quantitative concepts quickly
* Team-working skills
* Able to work under pressure
c# / RAD developer / quantitative / SQL / Excel / VBA / Python / Fixed Income / FX / trading / front office
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.