UX Designer / Axure Prototyper - Financial ServicesDevelopment
UX Designer / Axure Prototyper - ASAP - Financial Services
Duration: 3 Months
Mcgregor-Boyall are currently working with a Global Investment Bank to secure a UX Designer. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of creating high fidelity interactive prototypes (preferably with Azure) for a large scale trading application.
- Design and iterate through pixel perfect interactive prototypes to meet requirements of the business for a range of product areas
- Must have strong experience of being an Axure Prototyper
- Proven experience of being an UX Designer
- Conduct user interviews, surveys and best practice studies for requirements extraction and validation
- Work with the development team to extract drafted prototypes/ concepts into their detailed components parts as assets against JIRA user stories
- Rapidly create assets on demand during sprint cycles when required (pixel dimensions, SVG's, page templates)
- Contribute the existing style guide/ pattern library
Key skills & experience:
- Must have experience with web page application design as opposed to brochure-ware design
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability articulate design decisions to stakeholders
- Excellent sense of spatial awareness with good clean deign
- Experience with widget/ component design and consideration for cross platform/ mobile responsiveness
- Advanced knowledge of relevant interactive prototyping software such as Axure (others considered).
- Graphical tools: Photoshop, Illustrator and other
- Candidates with experience of working on financial transactional based projects will be favoured (FX, Bonds, Derivatives etc)
UX / UI / Development / JIRA / Photoshop / design / FX / Bonds / Derivatives / Axure / Investment Bank/ Axure / developer / Jira / Axure prototyper / prototype / pixel perfect
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.