Business Development ManagerDigital
Business Development Manager, Digital Agency, London
Business Development Manager required by independent digital marketing agency in Central London to bring on new clients to continue their recent impressive growth. This pure play digital agency has an impressive list of blue chip clients, some of which date back over 10 years, and are looking to add to this portfolio in order to drive the business into their next phase. Currently working on a new and exciting positioning, they are confident that their offering will be even more compelling than it is already.
As a Business Development Manager, we are looking for someone with a passion for new business and you will be responsible for developing and managing a database of prospects.
- Develop warm and cold leads
- Build a robust new business pipeline
- Develop case studies and other sales collateral
- Management of the CRM programme
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion and thorough understanding of the digital marketing marketplace. It would be useful if you have experience working with Hubspot and also building referral programmes.
- Excellent organisational, analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- Track record of success in business development and sales
- Experience of working in a digital marketing agency or similar
- Able to present to senior client contacts
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
Ideally you will also have experience of:
- Building referral programmes
This is a great environment to build your own pipeline within a digital agency. BD is currently outsourced so they are looking for someone to continue the good work that has been done but also to drive it forward and own the sales function. Like a challenge? Want to sell a great service and product? Want to work in a great environment with experts in their field? Then send your CV and Get Involved!