Dev Ops Engineer - London - £50,000 - 75,000
Our client, is a leading entertainment organisation is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Paying up to £75,000 plus bonus you will be working out of their London based office.
- Automate the testing, deployment, monitoring, and alerting of our Big Data infrastructure
- Improve the architecture of live applications to facilitate data pipelines
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with applications and network components
- Optimise the performance and scheduling of ETL processes
- Collaborate with our team and regional IT groups to deliver solutions that improve the robustness and reach of our platform.
- Expert in Amazon Web Services (AWS) - (EC2, S3, EMR, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, Kinesis, Route 53, security groups)
- Solid background in Dev Ops engineering (load testing, continuous integration, change management, application monitoring, production support)
- Strong experience in orchestration tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Scala, Go)
This organisation has fantastic benefits system including healthcare, pension scheme, training and development and more. If you think you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply today!
Keywords - DevOps Developer, Developer, BI, Business Intelligence, Big data, Developer, Analyst, Dev Ops, ETL Engineer, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Python, Unix, scripting