Product Manager, £55k to £70k, London
Innovative and very well-funded digital communications start-up requires an experienced Product Manager with experience of delivering API products in an Agile environment.
This entrepreneurial company enables businesses to integrate cloud based communications into apps and devices allowing their clients to grow stronger relationships with their own client base. In addition, class-leading analytics and reporting allow their clients to see where there is room for improvement.
The atmosphere in their London offices has the buzz of a start-up with an easy-going style that promotes both independence and collaboration and allows teams of people to work together to produce true synergy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product strategy
- Specification and user stories
- Collaborating with Development, external partners, and User Experience teams
- Working with Marketing, Sales and Ops teams to drive your product to market
- Meeting customers to understand their needs and germinate ideas with them
Your experience must include:
- Proven Product Management experience
- Experience of building APIs (or using them as a developer)
- Agile (Kanban or Scrum)
- Driving change
- Influencing stakeholders
- Proven record of bringing successful products to market
- Enterprise communications experience eg VoIP, messaging, unified comms
- Getting stuff done - it's time to roll up those sleeves and make it happen
If you want to ply your trade as a Product Manager within a company that truly believes in looking after its staff (check out the free fruit, snacks, weekly lunch, and Macbooks on the desks), bringing excellent API products to market, and developing your own skills, then this one could be for you. Ping your CV over and let's have a chat. The coffee's on us!