Digital Product Manager, Global Media, West London Up to £60k
Global media company in West London is looking for a Product Manager to deliver a suite of digital products.
This organisation broadcasts TV in over 100 countries to more than a billion viewers. Having allocated substantial investment to their digital expansion, the digital business has undertaken an aggressive growth plan to give their audiences greater choice and flexibility in when, where and how they access their content.
This well-loved brand is looking to hire a Product Manager to take ownership of multi-channel OTT products across a range of platforms and devices. With a strong commercial focus, you'll have an in depth understanding of not just launching products but ensuring they continually deliver to audience and business needs.
We are looking for a Product Manager with strong digital domain expertise and an appreciation of how audiences watch TV content, across both broadcast and VOD. While the focus will be on the delivery of OTT VOD products for the UK and Europe, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our broader digital portfolio.
While the role is mainly based in the London office, international travel will be required periodically.
- Successful delivery of world-class OTT VOD products
- Development of robust business cases, requirements and operational plans
- Management of in-life products and accountability for their performance
- Partner with and manage both internal and third party suppliers
- Continued resilience of your products
- Generate and assess new and innovative product ideas
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of the successful end-to-end delivery of OTT products for a broadcaster and/ or pay-TV operator, preferably subscription-based in UK/European markets.
- An understanding of what it takes to create a commercially-viable great consumer experience
- Excellent digital domain expertise
- An appreciation of the role of broadcast brands
- Comfortable working with both local and geographically-distributed teams
- A passion for content and its potential
- Adaptability along with an understanding of those less adaptable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English
Does this sound like your kind of challenge? A new team and a new venture within a global business with the resources to support you in building world-class products? What's not to love? If this is your idea of great, then get in touch and Get Involved!