Senior Full Stack Developer (Java)Digital
Senior Java Developer (full stack)
To further enhance our offering, we are seeking to appoint a senior full stack developer with proven experience in software engineering and ideally a good knowledge of the business and real time application software development, with particular emphasis on backend services and APIs.
- Investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Java development (ideally Java 8, streams, rx, multi-threading, spring & spring boot, nunit, mockito, maven/ gradle)
- Experience with web based applications and restful APIs, e.g. using WebAPI or NancyFX.
- C# and Rx (or willingness to pick this up)
- Agile development
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's
- Ability to write unit tests within standard frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- SQL knowledge
- Front office development experience in any of : FX, FX Options, Credit or Rates products
- Experience with common .Net patterns and libraries (i.e. MVVM, Rx, NUnit)
- Experience with real time messaging protocols.
- Good understanding and experience with WPF
- An understanding of the streaming big-data technologies (Spark, Storm etc)
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candisdates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.