Senior Product OwnerDigital
Senior Product Manager, Sports, Gaming, London
Innovative gaming and sports technology business in London, responsible for providing innovative data solutions to sports organisations globally, are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the delivery of products in line with stakeholder expectation.
Your role will involve working with other product owners, design and development teams, and other stakeholders, to drive key initiatives that need to be delivered by the IT Development department.
- Keep the Development Roadmap up to date
- Manage bug and issue fixing
- Mentor product owners
- Keep stakeholders updated
- Highlight risks and identify mitigation strategies
- Work with Development team to ensure appropriate prioritisation
- Ad operations / ad ops
- Significant product ownership experience in an Agile environment
- Scrum and Kanban
- Working with development teams in multiple locations
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and dynamic business in Central London, with fantastic training and development opportunities, in order to deliver great products and know you are adding true value to the business and its customers. Sound like your sort of thing? Then get in touch and get involved! Send your CV today.