Big Data DeveloperERP & BI
Big Data Developer
Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Scala, Hbase, Kafka, Flume, Development, Design, Banking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Big Data Developer to work for a Leading Investment Bank based in London.
As a Developer on the Big Data platforms you'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. You will be working in a dynamic global team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations in London and China.
Key skills/experience required:
- 5 years hands on development with investment banking IT experience.
- Java (Essential).
- Scala (Highly desirable).
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with Hadoop (Hortonworks a big plus).
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Spark.
- Experience with HBase, Kylin, Presto and other Big Data technologies a big plus.
- Exposure to Devops technologies such as Ansible, Docker and Openshift a big plus.
- Scrum and Agile.
- Financial Market domain knowledge.
- Investment banking is a strong plus.
- Structured/Derivatives business is a plus.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.