Business Intelligence Developer/ AnalystERP & BI
- Salary: GBP 50000.00 per year - GBP 70000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134812
BI Developer/ Analyst
£50,000 - £70,000 package
Our client is a leading legal organisation who is looking for a BI Developer/ Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Work with others in the Technology and Finance departments to further develop the BI strategy, and to put this into practice.
- Understand how data is turned into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business decisions.
- Gather requirements from Finance and other sources, to advise on the best use of visualizations and to implement BI solutions end-to-end.
- Maintain and extend the data warehouse, advising on best practices and improvements to the design
- To design, implement and maintain ETL processes using SSIS and SSRS
- To advise on solutions using the latest products from the Power BI suite, and on integrating Power BI and SSRS with SharePoint 2016.
- To ensure that the data brought into the data warehouse and the information shown to users is accurate and reliable.
- Microsoft BI stack (including T-SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and Power BI)
- Extensive knowledge of data warehouse design and optimisation, including the use of relational and multi-dimensional models.
- Strong visual design skills used to design and build easily consumable reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of integrating SSRS and Power BI/ Excel with SharePoint 2016 is desirable.
- Knowledge of R and Master Data Services would be of interest.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading businesses. If interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords - Business Intelligence, BI Developer, Power BI, SQL Developer, London, Kent, Essex, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Data warehouse, Datawarehouse,