Data ArchitectERP & BI
Data, Architect, C++, STL, Database, SQL Server, Unit testing, Tick data, Programming
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Architect to work for a leading Investment Management organisation on a permanent basis in London.
The role's responsibilities will involve the design, implementation and maintenance of data capture, storage and analytics solutions.
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience working within a Financial Services organisation
- STL and template programming
- Column / array databases (KDB, SciDB, Vertica)
- OLTP optimized databases (VoltDB)
- Traditional databases (SQL Server, Postgres)
- Unit testing
- Applications of database technologies to trading problems (tick data, analytics, monitoring)
- Automated systems testing
- Other programming languages
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.