Instrument Data Business Analyst/Project ManagerERP & BI
Instrument Data Business Analyst/Project Manager - London
Our client, a boutique consultancy, are seeking a hybrid Business analyst/Project Manager to work within a Tier 1 banking organisation. The role will involve managing delivery on a number of regulatory initiatives for the Instrument Data division of the bank as well as highlighting and focusing on key risks & issues related to the project as they arise.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience working on regulatory projects
- A high level of understanding of regulatory initiatives (BCBS, MifID, EMIR, Volcker)
- Experience working with Securities/Instrument Data
- Experience working within a Group Data Services function is preferable
- Experience building vendor relationships
- Experience working within a Tier 1 banking organisation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Consultancy experience
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.