Market Data Project ManagerERP & BI
Market Data Project Manager - Group Programme Management
My client sits in the centre of the world's financial community and are currently recruiting for a Market Data Project Manager to work in the Group Programme Management department. As a Market Data Project Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the coordination of product releases which is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with financial services experience to express their knowledge of business and project management in numerous contexts such as market data, indices and real time data. This particular role will require significant interaction with senior management as well as with technical teams.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Experience managing complex business programmes for market data or indices
- Experience of tasking full ownership of project delivery through all stages of the lifecycle
- A Prince 2 qualification
- Build collaborative relationships with key business and technology stakeholders
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Business case and financial reporting, and Real Time data experience are desirable, but not essential
Please apply if you have the above skill-set.