Murex Development LeadERP & BI
Murex Development Lead
Murex, Fixed Income, Regulatory, Credit, FX, Banking, Technical, Lead, Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Murex Development Lead to work on a permanent basis for a leading Banking organisation based in London.
You will be accountable for the build and system test across all development teams engaged in the project. You will work with the solution architecture team, dev teams and PM to agree a sustainable solution design that supports all functional and non-functional requirements as agreed for the project. You will be heading up the Murex Team, leading a strategic initiative to re-platform the bank's rates, credit and FX businesses onto Murex from the various legacy systems on which they currently run.
Key skills/experience required
- Excellent technical experience with Murex
- Murex platform leadership experience
- Strong Fixed Income, Credit, FX experience
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful development projects in financial services
- experience of managing highly complex technical delivery across many teams, both vendor and internal
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.