Oracle ArchitectERP & BI
Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking an experienced Oracle Architect to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Experience designing and developing database structures & application architecture, both OTLP and OLAP.
- Experienced in leading development of existing and new database application design and development.
- Possess technical expertise in database design, database performance, implementation.
- Technical know-how to analyse and project long-range requirements for database design
- Experience working with various Stakeholders - BAs, Business Users and QA teams.
- Is a good Team player
Good to have skills/ Experience
- Knowledge of other Databases & Business Intelligence eg. SQL server, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience in Delivery and team Management
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.