SAP BODS DeveloperERP & BI
SAP BODS Developer
6 month contract
£475 per day
Our client a global company based in central London is looking for SAP BODS Developer to join their team on a contract basis; you will be responsible for analysing requirements & developing ETL code using BODS v4 hosted on a Linux platform and where deemed necessary develop code using PL/SQL and/or Unix shell scripts.
- Work with the business, BAs and developers to produce source to target mappings
- Design, implement and test ETL code
- Release and version control code artefacts.
- Ensure solution designs are using best practice and performant.
- Experience BODS v4
- Extensive experience of full development lifecycle using BODS v3/4.
- Extensive knowledge of data migration, data quality, ETL processes and methodology.
- Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL
- Proficient with Unix platforms
- Excellent SQL
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise within parallel development cycles and aggressive timelines.
- Knowledge and experiences of SDLC methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall
Keywords - ETL, Business Objects Data Services, BODS
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.