Senior Microgen Aptitude DeveloperERP & BI
Senior Microgen Aptitude Developer
Our client, a Tier 1 investment banking group is seeking a Senior Microgen Aptitude Developer to join the team based in the London.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Provide technical expertise on Microgen Aptitude, with knowledge of Microgen Accounting Hub (MAH), also known as OST.
- Provide Oracle expertise for development activities
- Train colleagues in development and deployment of Aptitude and MAH
- Provide out of hours support to the production batch
- Work closely with business & IT Project Managers
- Provide input to design discussions and project planning meetings;
- Strong experience in Microgen Aptitude version 3
- Strong experience with MAH
- Oracle tuning & development
- Strong experience in SQL query writing
- UNIX experience including script generation
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.