Technical Business AnalystERP & BI
Technical Business Analyst
Technical, Functional, Business Analyst, Moody's Ray, Risk, Capital, Liquidity, Basel, CoRep, Database, SQL
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical/Functional Business Analyst to work for a Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London.
As a Functional/Technical Business Analyst you will be instrumental in delivering functionality around Capital and Liquidity reporting using the Moody's Risk Authority (Moody's RAY) application.
Key skills/experience required:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Moody's RAY platform which includes a basic understanding of the underlying database tables used in Capital and Liquidity reporting
- Have a good level of understanding of the BASEL regulatory framework including COREP reporting, RWA calculations and collateral management
- Be comfortable discussing LCR, NSFR, ALMM & AE, with a working knowledge of the key reporting templates used for regulatory submissions for Capital and Liquidity
- Be adept at interrogating the underlying database tables using SQL*Plus through TOAD, SQL Developer or equivalent
- Manage enhancement requests through writing specifications for the technical development team
- Test the software either through Systems Integration Testing, or through working with the business on User Acceptance Testing. This includes all phases of the test cycle including writing test scripts, executing tests, capturing defects, re-testing etc…
- Have experience working with interfaces, understanding the challenges around data flow, transformation, transportation, reconciliation etc.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information.