Database DeveloperERP & BI
Database Developer - London
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Create, maintain, optimise stored procedures, database and ETL processes codebase
- Work with all levels of development
- Assist in establishing and follow best practices, policies, and procedures for SQL development
- Maintain technical documentation and metadata repositories for objects and codebase developed.
- Ensuring development and test environments are representative
- Employ a variety of techniques to optimise SQL for performance (indexing/ code structure).
- At least 3 years experience
- Expert Transact-SQL, and SQL query optimisation skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into code
- Understanding of relational database design principals.
- Experience developing SSIS, SSRS packages and reports.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.