IT Finance AnalystFinance
- Salary: GBP 45000.00 per year - GBP 45000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134644
The position of IT Finance Analyst is within the UK Budget, Sourcing and Project Management team. The team is responsible for supporting the Department wide budget/forecast process, full end to end IT procurement functions and IT administration. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and hands-on individual with a flexible and adaptable approach to fill this challenging position. The IT Finance functions including but not limited to budget, forecast, month end accounting process and budget system support. We are also playing a key role in the planning process, identifying and implementing cost reduction initiatives.
This person will have a good knowledge of management accounting and be able to take responsibility in running the monthly IT finance processes and the annual & monthly budget/forecast within IT. The role will require the person working closely with the Senior IT Finance in charge and lots of interaction with various IT managers across London and Paris as well as with the central financial control function in the UK.
- Run the monthly IT finance processes - cost analysis, accruals, prepayments and adjustments
- Prepare of monthly IT Forecast
- Prepare of the annual IT Budget
- Reporting of monthly actuals and forecast, comparisons to targets and explanation of variances
- Prepare / collate IT Steering and key management reports (Financial and Dashboards)
- Build a detailed understanding of the various systems used for budgeting, forecasting and tracking of financial headcount and people costs, to ensure these are working effectively and information is being reported correctly
- Co-ordinate with PMOs with respect to financial and project reporting.
- Process IT invoices
- Analyse procurement data, producing KPIs and provide detailed reports to internal stakeholders.
- Participate in process improvement with a view to streamlining, automating and improve efficiency
- Prepare procedure and process documentation
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements,
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.