SOX Senior AuditorFinance
- Salary: GBP 45000.00 per year - GBP 55000.00 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH137623
About the Role
As a SOx Senior Auditor some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Participate in the annual SOx programme audit, evaluating the adequacy of financial reporting controls. Included in this responsibility are:
- Completing SOx test procedures
- Communicating test findings noted to the Financial Controls Manager and the EMEA SOx Coordinator.
- Assisting the Financial Controls Manager and EMEA SOx Coordinator in the development of the scope, approach to the current year's SOx program and discuss results to the Global SOx team.
- Making, or assisting in making oral and written presentations to both finance and business unit management tailored to audience at various levels and business function regarding SOx internal controls compliance and impact of the SOx deficiencies if remained opened;
- Conduct quarterly meetings with FP&A Leads and UK Controllership to gain understanding on issues that should be disclosed in the SOx 302 questionnaire. Submission of the SOx 302 to the FINCOMP EMEA team on timely manner.
- As required, providing assistance to external auditors during their interim and annual reviews of the company.
- Assist in the evaluation of the overall in-country SOx maturity and work with Global SOx team on how best to achieve best practice.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the organisations Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a SOx Senior Auditor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Professional designations/certifications, such as Certified Public Accountant/Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, etc, are preferred.
- Be comfortable liasing with Stakeholders of all levels
- Be confident identifying process improvements
- Be confident, ambitious and hard-working
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- The key skills required for this position are:
- Technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experince with Internal Controls
- Financial statement preparation
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management within the company.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to focus on details and perform all required functions timely and with accuracy.
- Overall proficiency with personal computers, including experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.