Trainee International Head Hunter - LondonFinance
McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy, founded in 1987. Headquartered in the City of London, other office locations include; Manchester, Edinburgh, Dubai and Singapore. McGregor Boyall focuses on numerous disciplines across two main sectors; Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire hard working, motivated Graduates to join the London business as an Associate Consultant. If successful, you will receive full 360 training, which will include sales, headhunting training and also 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for Graduates who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant within 6 to 12 months.
- Advertising externally on behalf of clients
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short listing suitable candidates
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Building strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- Lead generation to support Business Development function
- Attending client meetings in order to maintain relationships
- Continuously networking within your specific sector
- Achieving and excelling at KPI's / targets set by your manager
Key skills required:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience - sales experience is preferable but not essential
- Results orientated - able to demonstrate when last worked to targets
- Hardworking, resilient nature
- Language skills are preferable but not essential
- Articulate and well presented
What McGregor Boyall can offer you:
- On - going recruitment training and development to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant within first 12 months
- Competitive salary and unrivalled commission scheme
- Fast paced, meritocratic working environment
- Clear and achievable career progression
- Quarterly team incentive night outs to top London bars
- Monthly and annual incentives including; vacations to exciting international cities including Las Vegas, New York and Monte Carlo!
- Quarterly lunch club targets to London's top restaurants
If you are a hardworking, confident and results driven graduate looking to join a likeminded business, then please get in touch today!
Due to the high number of applications, a phone interview will not be guaranteed to all applicants. If your CV meets the requirements, we will call you within 3-5 working days to discuss in more detail.