Infrastructure Telephony EngineerInformation Technology
Network Telephony Engineer - CCNP/CCIE - Telephony - Permanent - London - Financial Services
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for an Network Telephony Engineer to join their successful and growing Infrastructure Team. The team is responsible for making sure the overview of the voice infrastructure is running smoothly.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the support of the full scope of telephony infrastructure as well as major implementations and support.
- 3rd line support of voice infrastructure
- Key implementation projects
- Maintenance and monitoring of the voice infrastructure
- Defining technical solutions to meet requirements
- Writing and maintaining documentation
Key Skills Required:
- Infrastructure engineering/support
- IPFX v6 suite (some exposure even basic)
- CCNP/CCNP Voice
- Strong relationship building
- Cisco Call Manager
The company offers a clear and defined structure for career progression.
Infrastructure Telephony Engineer - CCNP/CCIE - Telephony - Permanent - London - Financial Services