IT Auditor - Infrastructure, Data & Information SecurityInformation Technology
Infrastructure, Data, Resilience and Information Security Audit - Banking
Permanent - Excellent package
Leading banking client is looking for an IT Auditor to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assurance of the effectiveness of the control environment for one or more of the following areas to the Board Audit Committee and other key stakeholders: technology infrastructure, data management, operational resilience or information security.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and control within one or more of the following areas,
- Technology Infrastructure - management of OS, database, middleware, networks, cloud
- Data management - Strategy, data governance, data architecture, data ownership
- Information Security management - including cyber security strategy, tools and operations, threat intelligence, security assessments and penetration testing, logical access management, data leakage prevention, incident management and response.
- Operational Resilience - including technology, people, property and other aspects of process resilience and recovery.
- Practical experience of development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.