Java ION Developer - Investment BankingInformation Technology
ION Java Developer
Duration: 3 Months
McGregor Boyall are currently working with a Global Investment Bank to source and secure an ION Java Developer. You will be developing pricing and electronic markets applications. Working with traders, developers, business analysts, and development managers, this will allow you the have the opportunity to participate as part of a global development team and work along side production support teams, to roll out new functionalities.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Extensive working knowledge of ION Trading Services (Connectivity, STP, RFQ and MMI).
- Proven Experience in designing and delivering pricing and trading solutions
- Proficient Java Development Skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a Fixed Income Front Office Environment (Credit preferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams.
- Ability to work as part of a global team.
- Familiarity with modern source control systems such as SVN, Perforce, or Source Safe.
- Experience of working with Build Integration Platforms such as Team City or Microsoft Build
- Prior experience working at a Large Global Investment Bank.
- Knowledge of Credit Products (Corporate Bonds, CDS, CDS Index) and their trade processing.
- Previous exposure to low latency programming and multi-threaded environments.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Rendezvous.
- Proficiency in C#, C plus plus
ION / Java / Front office / Developer / FX / etrading / asset / credit bonds / C# / C plus plus / Trader / trading / credit products / risks / front office / Investment Banking / bank / SQL / Integration
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.