Database Administrator (SQL Server and Sybase/Oracle)Infrastructure
Database Administrator - SQL Server - (exposure Sybase - Oracle)
Contract - up to £500/day
Leading financial services client is looking for a Database Administrator to join their team in London on a 6 month rolling contract. The successful candidate will provide Database Administration and Technical Support, with responsibility for the delivery of reliable, highly available and high performance environments. Install, configure, monitor, upgrade, and troubleshoot all Database Environments and Database based Applications.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server 2012/2016
- Good Working Knowledge Oracle RDBMS 11G / 12 C running on Linux / solaris
- Good Working Knowledge Sybase RDBMS 12 / 15 running on Linux / solaris
- Good practical knowledge and experience of Database Performance Monitoring
- Tuning Utilities and Commands
- Good Shell Scripting / Perl / PowerShell Skills
- Familiarity with Oracle RAC Cluster / ASM and Oracle OEM 12c
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.