Database Team Lead - SQL ServerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 500 per day - GBP 550 per day
- Location: London
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: SCDBA-131016
Database Team Lead - SQL Server - Banking - London - SC Cleared
Contract - 6 months, up to £550/day
My prestigious banking client is looking for a Database Team Lead to join the team in London. You will lead a team of 9 experience technicians accountable for all aspects of Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL. You will be required to manage the secondment, rotation and cross skilling of operational staff to project based change teams.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of leading a technical Database team
- Experienced in managing risk, compliance, audit and security obligations, including implementing disaster recovery and business continuity procedures
- Experience of database management technologies (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Excellent experience of SQL Server
- Knowledge of ITIL and other industry wide initiatives that promote quality and process improvement (ITIL v3 Foundation certified preferred)
- Experience of managing third parties and outsourced services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the Finance sector is preferred
- SC Clearance or ability to go through this
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.