Infrastructure Engineer (VMWare / EMC)Infrastructure
Infrastructure Engineer (Storage and Virtualisation) - VMWare - EMC - SC Clearance
Permanent - up to £55,000 package
My leading financial services client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong Virtualisation and Storage experience. The successful candidate will have experience in a support role up to 3rd line, with a good knowledge of Windows 2008 and 2012, VMWare 5.5 or above and will have worked with backup products and EMC storage technologies. Some knowledge of cloud services would be highly desirable.
Skills and experience required:
- VMware product suite, including administration and upgrades
- Storage platforms - currently EMC VNX 2nd Gen with VPLEX, HP 3PAR and MSA
- Backup technologies - both physical and virtual such as Veeam and EMC DataDomain
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, including administration and provisioning
- Computing environments such as Azure/AWS - highly desirable
Successful candidates will be required to go through SC clearance
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.