Lead Security AnalystInfrastructure
Security Manager / Lead Security Analyst / Technical Security / Security Architect
Permanent - Excellent package
Leading financial services client is looking for a Lead Security Analyst to join their team in London. You will be responsible for managing the technical security capabilities and developing internal policies and standards. The successful candidate will lead a small team guide stakeholders and also work with the organisation from a security perspective as they start to deliver more services digitally.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of leading / managing a small team
- Experience of working on a Greenfield site
- IT background ideally in infrastructure
- Security experience
- CISSP / CISM qualifications (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act
- Good understanding of IAM and solutions that prevent data leakage
- Technical knowledge of firewalls, end point protection and web usage essential
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.