Linux / SAN EngineerInfrastructure
System Engineer - RedHat - SAN Storage - Automation - Financial Services
London - Excellent package offered
Any exciting opportunity has arisen within a global financial services client for a System Engineer to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering, maintaining and supporting the Linux and storage infrastructure.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong Linux / Redhat experience
- Strong scripting skills with the ability to automate monitoring and management
- Configuration management (puppet/chef/ansible/saltstack)
- Experience with virtualisation technology
- Good networking and security competence
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.