- Salary: GBP 75000 per year - GBP 80000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134755
IT Project Manager
The PM will work with key stakeholders in across the business and in compliance. The PM must ensure that quality solutions are implemented in the optimum time with minimal impact to end users. Other project work will include mobile application initiatives on iPhone and iPad.
Planning - Produce for each project a clearly defined plan, including critical path, dependencies, piloting and key milestones, ensure internal/external project participants take ownership for their responsibilities.
Communication - Identify and communicate project status to key stakeholders and key project resources. Ensure meetings and decisions are recorded and communicated to the Project team
Reporting: Produce high level report for projects, show and articulate status on a regular basis.
Risk - Create and maintain a register and action list of tasks to deal with issues.
Contracts: Ensure confidentiality and contracts are reviewed at the earliest opportunity to avoid any impact on projects
Security: Ensure security is reviewed at the optimum time to avoid any project impact, where appropriate plan alternative solution. Carry out Privacy Impact Assessments.
Support: Ensure relevant support teams are engaged and equipped with the necessary information and skills to support project initiatives to meet the project timeline.
Pilot: Plan the engagement of Pilot users, monitor and record feedback. Liaise with Programme Manager and the Change Manager on scheduling pilots
Roll Out: Work with the Change Manager to plan the wider roll out of project. Plan the engagement of Pilot users, monitor and record feedback. Liaise with Programme Manager and the Change Manager on scheduling pilots
Budget - Tracking project expenditure against budget.
Candidates for this position will be expected to have worked, or be working, in a similar role, preferably within a professional legal services environment.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP qualified
- Intapp Open, Integrate and Wallbuilder
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good multi tasker
- Proven Project Management experience
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- Proven ability to work well with others and lead team
- Good IT skills in particular legal software, including Microsoft Office, Document
- Management & Practice Management
- Display the highest standard of professional ethics