Security Governance and Operational Support (Physical Security)Infrastructure
Physical Security Centre Operations and Management - VP Level - Banking
Leading global banking client is looking for a Physical Security Centre Operations and Management Regional Lead to join their team in London.
- Own Security Policy and drive compliance with Standards to protect people, premises and assets
- Write and implement security strategy to ensure known physical security risks are effectively managed and lead the technical security strategy to ensure a fully integrated protective security network.
- Identify emerging risks and design/redesign associated controls
- Provide operational support to and undertake controls oversight for the UK and Europe
- Provide guidance and advice to key stakeholders on risk tolerance and mitigation.
Skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of the physical security environment affecting the Financial Sector.
- Contributed to security risk management policies and standards and implementation at a global level.
- Excellent Security Risk Management skills
- Experience of undertaking physical security operational assurance.
- Experience in designing and developing operational security processes and procedures.
- Experience managing physical security projects.
- A good understanding of technical security systems and applications.
- Skilled in negotiating and influencing.
- Available to travel as required
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.