Unix/Linux Administrator - Redhat - Configuration Management - Banking
London - Excellent package
My global banking client is looking for a Unix Systems Administrator to join the team in London responsible for server installations, configuration and engineering, as well as providing development and production support. In addition to operating systems the team is also responsible for the backup infrastructure in each region.
Upcoming projects including transition from Solaris to Linux, standardised configuration management using SaltStack and implement Zenoss monitoring, etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Linux Redhat 6 & 7
- Automation (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of backup methods and products
- Unix Performance Monitoring and Tuning Utilities and Commands
- Excellent experience of VMWare ESX 5.5 in a Production environment
- Solaris - beneficial, not essential
If this is of interst and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.