Windows Engineer - Exchange - AD - Skype - VMWare - Banking
Contract - up to £400/day
My prestigious global banking client is looking for a Windows Engineer to join the team in London on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be involved in a number of exciting projects, namely to design and implement the integration of their directory & messaging systems, as well as delivering some key initiatives to support local expansion, including VDI. The projects will be delivered in stages, starting with an analysis and design phase.
Skills and experience:
- Strong skills in AD, Microsoft Exchange & Microsoft Skype for Business are essential
- Proven track record of similar integration and collaboration projects
- Strong VMWare virtualisation experience, preferably with VDI
- Experience of Nutanix advantegeous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management (for directory object replication) an advantage
- Experience within the banking / financial services sector is highly desirable
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.