Market Data Analyst £60 - £65KMarket
- Salary: GBP 60000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 01002
We are recruiting for a Market Data Analyst to join a successful Market Data team, which spans across the businesses areas, functions and systems for Trading, P&L and Risk calculations as well as Management Information and Regulatory reporting.
The Market Data team works with EOD pricing, IPV prices, time series, corporate actions and curve constructions.
- Ensure all market data captured daily both from internal and external sources is accurate and timely before its distribution to the various business areas, functions and systems
- Create and maintain curves and surfaces in the P&L system by working closely with Product Control and FO
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders in Product Control, Risk and FO across the international business
To be considered for this Market Data Analyst role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2:1 (or equivalent) in a Bachelors in Finance/Mathematics/Physics/Economics or equivalent
- Relevant qualifications/accreditation's
- A minimum 3 years market data expertise gained through relevant functional experience
- Detailed practical / working knowledge of the issues / challenges associated with market data
- Able to work and communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience with Murex, Bloomberg and Gloss desirable
- Very good knowledge of Excel/VBA
- Very good knowledge of the various financial products such as Fixed Income and Equities
If you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered for this Market Data Analyst role, please submit your profile at your earliest convenience.
Key words: Market Data Analyst, Risk, Front Office, Excel, VBA, Murex, Bloomberg, P&L, Fixed Income, Equities, Market Data Analyst, Risk, Front Office, Excel, VBA, Murex, Bloomberg, P&L, Fixed Income, Equities, London, Banking