Corporate Media Relations AssistantMarketing
Corporate Media Relations Assistant
£30,000-£38,000 bonus, bens
Our client a leading and successful financial services organisation is looking for a Corporate Media Relations Assistant to join their Corporate Media Relations team. You will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day administration of the Corporate Media Relations agenda and activities.
- Monitor enquiries through the press office inbox.
- Research current and historic media issues.
- Support Social Media governance.
- Support escalation of live issues on broadcast and social media by monitoring screens/Bloomberg terminal
- Monitor phones and escalate issues promptly.
- Assist news release production
- Build and support relationships with agencies
- Current/recent administration experience gained in a matrix organisation.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise a varied and demanding workload
- Ability to build strong networks
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high profile environment
- Excellent IT skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Keen interest in the media
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the link provided