Senior Digital Marketing ExecutiveMarketing
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£35,000-£40,000 bonus, bens
Our client a well-known and respected global player in the financial services market is looking for an experienced marketing professional with solid B2B digital marketing expertise gained in a corporate environment preferably financial services or financial technology.
This is a broad digital marketing role which will offer significant scope for long term career development as the organisation is undergoing a period of considerable growth.
- Oversee and maintain the group's digital portfolio of over 20 websites.
- Responsible for branded social media channels.
- Help plan and implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all owned, earned and paid channels for the group.
- Management of the SEO agency and implementation of Search Marketing strategy.
- Analyse, review and report digital marketing activity.
- Bring new and creative approaches to digital marketing.
- Current/recent digital marketing experience gained in a B2B corporate environment preferably from a financial services or financial technology organisation.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and paid search strategies.
- Experience in managing content for social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Working knowledge and experience of CMS/content management systems.
- Experience and knowledge of using web analytics tools- preferably Google Analytics
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.