Head of Internal Communications- Financial ServicesMarketing
Head of Internal Communications- Financial Services
£75k bonus, bens
Our client a leading and successful financial services organisation is looking for an Internal Communications professional to strategically develop and direct the businesses employee communications. This is a pivotal role in supporting the cultural ambitions of the organisation and ensuring all colleagues are informed, engaged and motivated.
- Responsible for setting and driving the group wide internal communications strategy, informing and exciting all colleagues and supporting the organisations cultural ambitions
- Business partnering with key areas of the business to support the firms strategic plans including HR, Risk, IT, Finance and Marketing.
- Drive the leadership communications agenda, devising impactful plans which informs and supports the senior leadership population
- Owner of the IC channels, driving creative, informative and engaging content on and off-line
- Work closely with external communications and other teams to develop and implement integrated communications strategies (financial calendar, AGM, change communications, profile raising activity)
- Line manage and develop a growing team and IC network
- Manage budget, resource and suppliers
- Current/recent Internal Communications experience gained within a financial services organisation.
- A good understanding of external communications and financial calendar activity.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record in successful implementation.
- Excellent writing, editorial and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify craft and deliver key messages and narratives.
- Solid experience and knowledge of key communication channels and content including intranet, print, film, digital and social media.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the link provided