Head of Marketing-B2B Financial Services / Derivatives
HEAD OF MARKETING - B2B Financial Markets (Derivatives)
£60-80000 (depends on experience) Bonus,bens
BASED CITY, LONDON
Our client a growing player in the financial services /derivatives space is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional from the B2B Financial Markets Marketing space to head up their marketing activities.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leading the development and management of all marketing, working closely with the management team, its customers and partners. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering all marketing of this business to include development of the website, social media, collateral and external engagement including sponsorship, conferences and events.You will collaborate closely with other members of the management team
- Leading development and management of marketing strategy;
- Supporting sales and customer engagement through the full mix of marketing channels, from digital to events
- Managing the relationship and workflow with marketing agency;
- Lead the development of the website & digital content;
- Planning and delivery of regular digital content and communications, including the use of marketing automation and CRM technologies;
- Identification and planning of events and sponsorship opportunities including collateral management, event planning, conferences and speaking engagements;
- Reporting on marketing planning and performance to team;
- Responsible for presentation and speechwriting for senior management team.
- Supporting events, such as the planning and organisation of external events to increase brand awareness.
- Organising meetings, ensuring executives and team are well-prepared with appropriate collateral.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in business-to-business Financial Services marketing is essential (strategic and tactical), with financial services marketing
- Experience in global financial markets-experience in derivatives space would be an advantage but is not essential
- Strong knowledge of content marketing
- Experience using marketing automation platforms and CRM to drive sales and customer interaction;
- Ability to plan and create regular, effective marketing content and distribute it across the full mix of marketing channels;
- Experience in website management and how to drive value from digital marketing;
- Ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.