Marketing Analyst and Content ManagerMarketing
- Produce ad-hoc pieces of research and analysis in support of strategic and marketing initiatives.
- Produce innovative visual representations of financial data and market change (charts, tables, analysis, etc) for use in presentations, whitepapers, on websites and by third party partners and journalists.
- Understand and the content of the business websites and drive new and repeat visitors to them.
- Provide support for queries received about the content of the websites
- Drive 3rd party usage of website data within the financial media and through relevant partnerships.
Self-motivated and a good team player, enthusiastic and highly organised, flexible and someone who enjoys a pace setting environment. Capable of multi-tasking numerous projects, you should also be highly numerate, analytical and methodical in nature, and you should have exceptional attention to detail.
Experience and understanding of financial markets is a prerequisite for this role, along with excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, and innovative creative skills. Some experience of web-based technologies, digital marketing and social media would be beneficial.