Marketing Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
B2B Marketing Manager- Financial Services
£32,500 bonus, bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation is looking for a Marketing professional to lead and develop the B2B Marketing strategy.
* Developing the B2B marketing strategy.
* Production of the B2B annual marketing plan.
* Managing the marketing budget including cost management and invoicing.
* Regular reporting including - production of sales pipeline MI, marketing plan MI, e.g. GPS Plan activity tracking, CRM, Scorecards, B2B MSC, Demand Planning.
* Market analysis through desk research and broader resources of possible ways to increase awareness of the B2B proposition.
* Creation of company profiles and stakeholder mapping
* Participate and contribute to sales, marketing and governance meetings.
* Development of presentations aligned with B2B corporate standards
* Website management.
* Social media activity- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
* Current/recent experience in a marketing/business development role, ideally gained in the financial services sector.
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of people and teams.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Experience of managing multiple tasks / projects / clients, and prioritising and championing them through to delivery.
* Experienced in working in different corporate cultures.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.