Marketing Manager- software-as-a-service (SaaS) ProviderMarketing
Marketing Manager- software-as-a-service (SaaS) Provider
£50,000- £70,000 bens
Our client a growing global SaaS Provider is looking for a experienced Marketing professional from a SaaS background. You will be responsible for the positioning and marketing of the organisations enterprise cloud communications portfolio. You will be responsible for launching products and solutions, regional market and competitive analysis, sales enablement and reporting of key metrics.
- Own the marketing plan for the UK
- Work with the marketing team to develop messaging and marketing campaigns that fit customer segment and profiles to increase acquisition and existing customer upsell, cross-sell.
- Plan and execute launches across cross-functional teams and related sales enablement and organisation of training.
- Work with marketing team to identify the messaging and communication channels for customers on product upgrades, new features & releases.
- Work with Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the global product development roadmap, prioritise features and enhancements.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to understand ongoing enablement needs.
Skills and Experience
- Current/recent marketing/product marketing experience gained in the technology space, preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS) industries
- Experience in driving marketing activity for UK region.
- Skilled at both developing marketing plans and hands-on execution in both online and offline marketing activities.
- Experience developing marketing messages.
- Strong communications skills.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.