Product Marketing & Collateral ManagerMarketing
JR96 - Product Marketing & Collateral Manager - Investments (Equities) - London - 12 Month Contract - £200 - £250 per day
Our client a leading global financial services organisation are looking for a Product Marketing & Collateral Manager to join the team.
You will be able to use your product marketing experience in a role which will support and work closely with Product specialist and sales teams. Knowledge of the Equities space will be desirable as well as developing and managing brochures and sales aids.
You will be able to manage multiple ongoing projects in a role which will enable you to be self-sufficient. Strong senior stakeholder management will be essential as well as previous experience working in a large complex organisation.
To be considered:
- Experience working in a similar role for a large complex investment organisation
- Solid experience in product marketing and collateral management with an understanding of equities
- Worked closely with product specialists and sales teams
- Able to hit the ground running and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent senior stakeholder management experience
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.