Senior Employee Communications Manager (bus partner)-BankingMarketing
GLOBAL SENIOR EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (business partner)- BANKING
Our client a major global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Internal Communications professional to join the employee communications function. You will need experience working in employee communications in a banking organisation as well as business partnering experience (to include working with any of the following: technology, operations, risk or compliance).
This is a newly created Internal Communications role, which sits within the wider employee communications function. You will act as a business partner, working with ExCo members of the new global function. You will work across the business on a global basis and you will be responsible for raising the profile of the function and leading the education programme internally
You will develop and implement an internal comms strategy to lead effective process improvement, business transformation, education and awareness Group-wide
This will include:
- Creating the Global education and awareness strategy and driving its rollout.
- design, deliver and operate communications and awareness campaigns
- Driving the ownership of content and operating the processes to ensure that content is regularly updated and shared in a consistent, effective and efficient way.
- Internal communications experience gained within a Banking environment is essential
- Experience acting as a business partner (in a communications role) to any of the following areas is essential: Technology, Security (incl cyber security), Operations, Compliance or Risk
- Experience of developing and implementing an internal comms strategy across a range of channels (incl intranet, townhalls, videos etc)
- Experience of working within a global corporate environment is preferred
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided