Senior Product Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Senior Product Manager- Financial Services
12 Month FTC
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage the product portfolio strategically and tactically making recommendations in terms of pricing, product features, customer offer, rationalisation and enhancements to maintain a balanced portfolio.
- Developing and managing the product portfolio to ensure sustainability, including input into product strategy review and planning process.
- Review and understand wider competitor/economic market.
- Manage the allocated product portfolio to achieve annual target.
- Analysis of sales, retention, market figures and trends to maintain a understanding of external markets regarding pricing of equivalent products
- Enhance the products where necessary to meet with customer, business and legislative requirements.
- Work with key stakeholders/team members to break down areas into workable elements.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the Pricing review process, ensuring that pricing recommendations balance our pricing principles.
- Current/recent product management experience within a financial service organisation/ regulated environment.
- Line management experience (desirable but not essential).
- Proven ability to understand and analyse data/insight
- Experience developing, modelling and analysing pricing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT literate with intermediate Excel skills
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.