Social Media & Content ManagerMarketing
- Salary: GBP 40000 per year - GBP 50000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR100
JR100 - Social Media & Content Manager - Financial Services - London - Permanent - £40k - £50k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a talented Communications Specialist to help manage their social media presence on a permanent basis.
You will have expertise either from an agency or client side within the financial services space. A solid understanding of Digital/Print publishing as well as production management will be essential in a role which will allow exposure to senior level stakeholders across the business.
Updating and managing web content will be a big part of this position so a naturally creative flair coupled with and strong content producer will have a genuine chance to shine within this team. Experience publishing quarterley or end of year financial results will be essential as it will be a significant part of this role.
To be considered:
- Experience working in an agency or client side - financial services
- Experience managing a large complex organisations social media presence
- Experience publishing quarterley or end of year financial results will be essential
- Solid communicator, good writing skills with ability to develop content using creative flair
- Able to build strong relations across the business and work closely with senior level stakeholders
- Experience using HP Interwoven Teamsite, Wordpress, Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Brandwatch would be ideal
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall