Strategic Marketing - Equity DerivativesMarketing
JR148 - Strategic Marketing, Equity Derivatives - Investment Banking - London - 6 Month Contract - £600 - £700 per day
Our client is a leading Banking organisation who are looking for a Strategic Marketing professional to join the business.
You will have experience within a strategic marketing position and expertise in Equity Derivatives. The post holder will require solid finance skills with a maths degree or similar, experience from either structuring or marketing of equity-linked finance products with a well-developed technical ability across financial products and understanding of the client base preferably Pension Funds, Insurance and Hedge Funds.
To be considered:
- A Maths degree or similar
- Experience working for a large corporate Investment Banking organisation in a strategic capacity
- Expertise in Equity Derivatives, particularly from either a structuring, sales or marketing role
- Understanding of client base preferably Pension Funds, Insurance and Hedge Funds
- Solid experience working closely with senior level stakeholders and ability to build strong rapport
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.